Proceed directly to the Volunteer Check-In Booth on Dore Alley at HOWARD Street to check in for your volunteer shift when you arrive at the Fair.
- For all our Folsom veterans, this is a big change from prior years when the booth was located on Dore Alley at Folsom Street.
- When you first check in for your shift, please arrive at the Volunteer Check-In Booth via Howard Street, NOT Folsom Street which may be packed with people.
- We do NOT want volunteers walking up Dore Alley to check in at Howard Street.
- This way, you will not have to navigate through the crowds on Folsom Street to check in.
- The rest of Volunteer HQ will remain on Dore Alley as in prior Folsom Fairs.
- Only volunteers will be able to enter the fair at Dore and Howard.
- This is a recent change, so please ignore your shift confirmation if it lists the wrong location.
All volunteers will receive a mini-version of this map printed on the back of their Name Badge.
UP YOUR ALLEY:
Proceed directly to Volunteer HQ on Dore Alley at Folsom Street (on the SOUTH Side) to check in for your volunteer shift when you arrive at the Fair.
Here's another helpful view of the Up Your Alley Fairgrounds: